Monday, November 30, 2009

Power Rankings: The retired edition

Ok folks, it's a sad sad day in power rankings land. I have decided to end my season abruptly and retire. I appreciate everyone who has followed them over the years, but it's just not fun any more. It has really become a chore to keep up with them and I lost the joy I had doing them. Alas, instead of putting something out there half heartedly I decide I should hang up my keyboard while I was on top.

I had a blast over the years but it's time to move on. I am doing this now so that I can focus on my annual writing project I do for a writitng web site called Writers Digest. This will be my 3rd year for that and I really love doing it. I shared with everyone my project last year on The Rusty Nut and I will do the same again for this year's story. But it will be posted elsewhere, maybe here, maybe another web site.

If you want to chat you can always shoot me an email, or a note on FanNation (I still go there occasionally for my pick 'em groups). And you can find me on Facebook (Ib Four-E).

So, here is my final power rankings blog

5 SONGS ON MY 8-TRACK

1. I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2. I Was Made To Love You - Toby Mac
3. Fireflies - Owl City
4. Chances - 5 For Fighting
5. Viva La Vida - Coldplay

Bonus track

Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath


FINAL POWER RANKINGS

1. Jeff Hill (aka Harry Callahan) - You're my boy blue. He's been my friend for a while now. I'll try to stop by and say hi when I'm in your neck of the woods again.
2. Loveithateit - Ah, my favoritest feline in thw whole world. I had a blast hanging out with you. I'll still dorp you a line now and then.
3. Deb (aka Kp Kahder) - The only other Patriots fan I like. But I guess this isn't the last time I'll talk to you. We still have our FF leagues to get through
4. Kari Brigham - The next time I get to Chicago you are so buying me a beer or three.
5. Mark (aka Rock Chalk) - I'll still never figure that saying out, but I'll still see you around on FB.
6. Meagan - Deb's precocious, and precious, daughter. Anyone who loves My Little Ponies this much deserves a spot on the best list ever created.
7. Reggie the wonder pug - I there were a million of him. Wait, um, on second thought maybe only one of him is enough
9. James Pryor - The man flat out knows his poker. And that's no joke. Besides, he's the only one who can keep Reggie in line.
10. Oso - No way I can forget my favorite bear.

Well, that's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment