This first post will basically just list my 10 things. I will track my progress separately for them and will post regular updates. I am not going to start them all at the same time because that will guarantee failure. Nor will I merely go down the list and check them off as I accomplish them. I will work on them throughout the year and some will be done simultaneously and some will be finished as a result of completing other challenges. So I hope everyone will keep coming back here to help hold me accountable.
So I suppose I shold go ahead and publish my list.
- Lose 30 pounds
- Be the kind of friend I want my friends to be
- Find forgiveness in my heart for the 2 people who did me wrong in my past
- Find an accountability partner
- Reconnect and stay connected to a dear friend from my recent past
- Get my garage completely converted to a family room
- Have a consistent and daily quiet time
- Clear the air with my brother and allow my sons to visit him and his kids
- Instill in my sons what it really and truly means to be a real man so they know without a doubt what it means
- Renew my enthusiasm for my job, like it was when I first started it